Halloween Pet Photo Contest 2019
Time for the HHPH first annual Halloween Pet Photo Contest!
Over $75 in prizes will be given away. Prize includes yummy treats (people and pets), toys for your pet, a special handmade gift from Dr. B and the QCWs (Quality Control Wieners), and more!
***Please read on for FULL rules & details.***
1. Photos must be submitted via our website. There can be multiple pets in the photo, but please only ONE photo per account.
2. The photo contest is limited to the first 25 entries; so enter fast for your pet’s chance to win! Entries must be submitted BEFORE October 17, 2019. Winners will be announced the WEEK of October 28, 2019.
3. This contest will be a series of mini photo contests. As photos are submitted, we will post your pet’s pics in a single post to our page where they’ll go “head to head” with 1-3 other pet’s photos. Votes will be tallied based on the comments on OUR FACEBOOK PAGE‘S post! (So if you share this post, make sure your friends and family vote on OUR PAGE) There will be 48 hours to vote on each post.
4. Pet(s) with the most votes on their “head to head” photo in each post will move on to the final “head to head” for a chance to win the big prize.
5. THE FINALS: All pets that make it to the finals will be entered to win the grand prize. This winner will be chosen, by our staff, at random and announced the WEEK of October 28, 2019.
6. HAVE FUN! We are SO excited to see your pets’ adorable pictures! This contest is open to new or existing clients. Only ONE photo entry per client. Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or unrelated services. Prize must be picked up in Seminole, Florida by December 1, 2019.
Our contest is not affiliated with Facebook. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each entrant or participant releases Facebook from any liability related to this contest. By entering, you are giving Helping Hands Pet Hospice permission to share your submitted photo on our Facebook page, Instagram page, and in both digital and print marketing materials.